Are you ready to break up with dieting forever? Let me show you how!
Join me this fall for an Am I Hungry? ® mindful eating program! New programs starting in September and October! Scroll down for details.
The Am I Hungry?® mindful eating program will provide you with the tools you need to:
- be in charge of your eating instead of feeling out of control
- eat the foods you love without overeating or guilt
- end mindless and emotional eating
- increase your metabolism
- eat healthier without depriving yourself
- finally understand why diets don’t (and won’t) work for you or most other people
- nourish your body, mind, and spirit to build your health, energy, and joy.
How does it work?
The Am I Hungry?® Program consists of 8 weekly workshops and can be delivered in person or through webinar. Each series includes:
- 8 interactive sessions facilitated by Am I Hungry?® licensed facilitator Jeni Starr
- Access to a recording of each webinar for 2 weeks
- Copy of Eat What You Love, Love What You Eat: A Mindful Eating Program to Break Your Eat-Repent-Repeat Cycle*
- Am I Hungry? Mindful Eating Workbook and Awareness Journal*
- Daily inspirational mindful moment emails
- Weekly workshop summary emails
- Bonus: Access to my private Facebook group where you can ask questions and interact with others on the same mindful eating journey
*You may substitute the book or workbook with one of our other options. (You will just need to specify at the time of registration)
- Eat What You Love, Love What You Eat with Diabetes
- Eat What You Love, Love What You Eat for Binge Eating
- Eat What You Love, Love What You Eat for Students
- Am I Hungry? Mindful Eating for Bariatric Surgery Workbook and Awareness Journal
What is the cost?
The 8 week workshop cost is $247. If you need to break up this amount, feel free to contact me about creating a payment plan.
Is there are a refund policy?
I’m confident that you’ll love this workshop and it will help to change the way you feel about food and the way you take care of yourself. But after the first workshop, if for some reason you decide that this content is not for you after the first session, you can request a full refund and keep the book & workbook- absolutely free! Sorry, refunds are not available after the second webinar airs.
How do I participate?
If you live in the Kansas City area and would like to host a workshop at your place of business or in your home, or you live outside the Kansas City area and would like to set up an online workshop for a group, contact me for details. There is a minimum of four participants per workshop.
JOIN ME FOR A FREE WORKSHOP IN JANUARY!
“Mindful Eating: Start Your New Year with a New Approach”
Start 2018 with a new approach that allows you to have peace with food and more joy in your life. This workshop will introduce you to the Mindful Eating Cycle and provide an overview of the Am I Hungry? 8 week program. This workshop is offered online through the Zoom platform on January 3, 2018 from 6 pm-7:30 pm (CST) To register go to:
Can’t wait to see you there!